Things that made me happy on today's cycle:
1) Tim says "we were doing 22mph and you accelerated away"
2) nothing else, I can't cycle up a hill and Tim can't take advantage of a downhill
so in the next 82 days we have to learn how to cycle a long distance without dying
that should be easy then...
Monday, 13 February 2012
Stuart and I finally got a start on training together by cycling a Crieff to Comrie loop that was just over 18 miles. It has revealed a few useful pieces of information;
1) I have girly little chicken legs.
2) Stuart has girly little chicken lungs.
3) I can climb not too badly and
4) Stuart accelerates like a beast. (much to my annoyance)
Fun times though. The big cycle in May is only just short of 10 times the distance we cycled today. There's a heartening thought to end on.